TEAMWORK MAKES A GREATER IMPACT INOUR COMMUNITY
The Homeless Coalition develops projects that are appropriate for friends, co-workers, neighbors and others who want to bond while volunteering. You can volunteer as a group periodically or be part of an on-going project.
Current Group Volunteer Needs
- Re-Store Room: sort, organize and maintain the donation and resource center of the Homeless Coalition
- Service Day: Every second Saturday of the month
- Project Homeless Connect: a quarterly day of service for people experiencing homelessness
- MLK Day of Service: a yearly day of service in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King
- Fundraise: create a fundraiser and donate the proceeds to the Homeless Coalition